5 Ways to Speak Up for Animals on Twitter
You probably have a Twitter account, and you may even follow @PETA_Latino (if not, what are you waiting for?!). But how else can you speak up for animals on Twitter? There are countless ways! Here are five easy suggestions to take your tweets to the next level for animals:
- Show that you are a friend to animals by including an animal-friendly link in your Twitter bio. Every time people click on your page, they will see the compassionate message!
- Be a trendsetter. Twitter has what are called “trending topics,” which are the most talked-about topics on Twitter at the time. If you see a topic that you can relate back to veganism or animal rights, do so! Try to get your tweets into what is currently being talked about on Twitter.
- Tweet photos! From photos of fur farms to what really goes on in laboratories, pictures can say a thousand words. Don’t forget about tweeting photos of delicious vegan food, too! Next time you are dining at a vegan-friendly restaurant, tweet a photo of your compassionate fare for all your followers to see.
- PETA Latino relies on our Twitter followers to help us expose cruelty to animals, and that involves retweeting our tweets (make sure that you’re following @PETA_Latino!). Speak up for animals by simply retweeting PETA Latino’s tweets about our latest investigations, vegan recipes, and celebrity support!
- Tweet the truth! Tweet with a link to our “Glass Walls” video, and urge your followers to eat vegan meals.
Helping animals by using Twitter is fun, but most importantly, it helps you never be silent about cruelty to animals! To stay up to date on all the latest PETA Latino news, make sure that you’re following @PETA_Latino on Twitter. We’d love to chat with you!
Want to help animals offline? Then sign up for PETA Latino’s Action Team! Join our team, and we’ll send you more information on how you can help animals in your own community.