Top 5 Reasons to Stop Animal Testing
- Posted 4 months ago
- Comments (5)
Poisoning, shocking, burning, and killing animals is all in a day’s work for vivisectors. If these atrocious acts were committed outside laboratories, they would be felonies. But animals suffer and die every day in laboratories with little or no protection from cruelty. Here are the top five reasons why it needs to stop:
2. It’s bad science. The Food and Drug Administration reports that 92 out of every 100 drugs that pass animal tests fail in humans.
3. It’s wasteful. Animal experiments prolong the suffering of people waiting for effective cures by misleading experimenters and squandering precious money, time, and resources that could have been spent on human-relevant research.
4. It’s archaic. Forward-thinking scientists have developed humane, modern, and effective non-animal research methods, including human-based microdosing, in vitro technology, human-patient simulators, and sophisticated computer modeling, that are cheaper, faster, and more accurate than animal tests.
Help animals in laboratories by buying only cruelty-free products and sharing this list with friends and family.
- Causar sufrimiento nunca debe ser considerado “normal” - Benjamin Sofonías
- "Los animales tienen corazones que sienten, ojos que ven, y las familias que cuidar, al igual que usted y yo." ~ AD Williams "
- Al igual que uno quiere la felicidad y nos asusta el dolor, al igual que queremos vivir y no morir, los animales también sienten lo mismo <3