- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: Makes approximately 4 servings
- Select your preferred print size and click "Print Recipe":
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 14-oz. can hearts of palm, drained and diced
- 1 cup diced red onions
- 1/3 cup diced cucumbers
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups diced oyster mushrooms
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeño, minced
• Gently combine all the ingredients except the salt and hot sauce in a large bowl.
• Season with the salt and hot sauce (if you like it spicy) and cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
• Serve with tostadas or tortilla chips.